Saturday, August 6, 2011

30 Hours of Exercise in July 2011!

Although this past July was quite a rainy month, I managed to do almost 30 hours of sport activities, including:
  1. 9 long training bike rides (450km in 18h 30min)
  2. 4 hours of spinning
  3. 6 hours of strength training
  4. 1 hour of squash
  5. 1 hour of inline hockey
Although my plan was to do 2 spinning hours a week, I only managed to spin once a week instead. Let's see if I can do better in August!

With my wife and daughter back from their holiday, this may be quite a challenge. But I set out to bike with Anne Sophie on my city bike, sometimes accompanied by Luda. This doesn't go quite fast, but still it's a good exercise!

Tomorrow I'm going to bike the 100km Route des Legendes near Remouchamps in the Belgian Ardennes with a few Flemish friends. That should be quite a challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment